Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vespa Et4 Parts Diagram

Consider the kick off in Oberursel


Hello,

am back from Frankfurt - Oberursel, it was a really great kick off with 200 demonstrations across Germany. Can you
you imagine what kind of a gossip, etc gelache it when 200 women and 1 man (Managing Director Mr. Kramer) sit in a room?
It was very tight-as Mr. Kramer said? mh-girls funny wars
And the great thing about the whole thing was-swapping among themselves.
We have traded swaps and card-Candy I can tell you that I have collected quite a lot of good inspiration for you.
The new mini-guide was introduced-a beauty exciting ----.
Unfortunately, I can show them to you yet, until April 1, here on the blog.
Who wants to predict or know something is simply gone - at me!
I have a mini catalog here - you see him on .- It's worth it.
I do know one thing-it is expensive for me.
faaaaaar I need a lot of new-oh no .....
photos I show you here tomorrow, it's too dark to clearly photografieren today at.
So, now it well-I will now potter a bit, and was inspired by all the beautiful trading cards.

Ps: The photos I've stolen from Daniel's Blog I hope that was fine, dear Daniel, I had forgotten my camera. Oh no-that's not really.

Who can think of now, I would still place an order, so I use the Sale A Bration still can, which is certainly late, but it goes.
Tomorrow morning I give my last collection order on-who still want to participate please call until tomorrow morning, or mail.
The SAB is tomorrow night at 0.00Uhr.
bad, but it's like that!

Tel: 02743/4194
m-almasi@t-online.de

There is a new offering in March what it is ..... I will
give it to you directly known.


lg tomorrow
Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment