Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sherwani Dress In Dubai

Tom Ford, a king and a lot of aesthetics

via weheartit

One weekend, a lot of Colin Firth and two unconditionally and absolutely to recommend movies. On Friday: "The King's Speech." In the strip's basically not much, except make that a king against his will language exercises, to the most important speech of his Life not to stutter. Nevertheless, I took the film quietly caught. Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush shows in intimate play-like atmosphere of their skills. Particularly impressive, I found the camera work. She shows no fear of intimacy and contributes to a more intimate relationship between the king, voice coaches and spectators. A wonderful film that shows my opinion two male lead that rival during the entire length into nothingness. The only problem: Helena Bonham Carter plays the first time a major film role in which they are neither mad nor dressed yet somehow different and is just freaky is then nominated for an Oscar. Nevertheless, this film the full twelve trophies, for which he is nominated deserves. Necessarily go to the movies!


On Saturday I will be aware of how well Colin Firth is. I knew him before but only in the type and inconspicuous role as a lover of Renée Zellweger Lúcia Moniz. We watched "A Single Man." Producer and director: Tom Ford, the unique fact that here is a master of his trade was at work, one notices in the first set. This film is pure aesthetics.
In 1964, George loses his true love Jim in a car accident. This life has no sense for him and he prepares meticulously before his suicide. He admits to his professors' office at the university, sets out the suit, in which he would be buried and lays a few hundred dollars for his cleaning lady to toast bread in the freezer. Of course, his plan does not look like he has presented.
I could go on line at a swarm of costumes and make-up, by the intense color, is played with in the film and by the elegance and attractiveness, which is broadcast by each actor and each actor. I'm doing but not. Watch the movie just yourself! This is really great cinema!

0 comments:

Post a Comment