Thursday, February 17, 2011

Storage Bench Plans With Locker

spring, you fucking blind!

today plays the man Improv Theater in Göttingen Nörgelbuff and I play groupie. This is beautiful. And tomorrow I leave the city again, gen Saarbrücken. No obligations, just friends visit. It is also nice.
--------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------

spring, you fucking blind!

spring, you fucking blind!
Where are you?
you can always wait for you.
Where is this stupid blue tape from which they speak?
Where have you hidden it?
Small harbingers send and then quickly hide
- you would have liked the most.

sun I want - ticklish on my skin.
Will blonde highlights, without a haircut.
I want all new T-shirts run without hooded sweatshirt and a jacket over it.
Will no longer look after first flowers
but pick, find and put her hair.

I want to kiss in the open,
without rain running down her cheek,
even if that looks at Spiderman so romantic.
I want smiling faces, look at me and wink,
because the sun to appear.
I would like children in playgrounds and ice.

I want lots of ice!

So my dear, it's enough!
Come on here! I do not like to wait! weheartit

via

0 comments:

Post a Comment