California
It's dark, it's cold, it rains. A weekend start to run away. But a weekend to write texts, stay in bed and go to the theater. "The Little Vampire" calls and I have already sharpened the canines. RĂ¼diger, here I come! And kidnap a weekend to bring you a little bit in the sun.
-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
Come, my boy pack, you a couple of things.
We make a trip.
I just quickly pull on the robe.
I forget the make-up today 'and also the hair.
Now everything is different. Everything will be different.
I'll take you by the hand and carry your luggage.
you wipe the sleep from his eyes and sit beside me in the car.
I ride with you to California because it is there quite a bit.
tells you to. It tells you this way.
When we arrived, We put ourselves in the warm sand.
We make a small barbecue.
I have not forgotten the garlic butter.
And we published a sip of beer.
show how it foams.
We watch the sunrise, the California.
The ocean roars in your ears even when we return.
home I take off the robe and put on your case.
We lie down again and wake up everyday in the city.
But fortunately we have not forgotten, not yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment