good morning or hello my dears ...
finally I've ever tried-Macarons to bake.
I wanted to try every now and since I'm back from London, for there I have
who know me have never known before Macarons by Jenni and Bianca. They tasted heavenly.
See photo above and right.
But today, my evening celebration of birth, I have tried them for dessert time.
Well then, as in the London department store - mh ;-) wink-so they did not see straight,
but taste just as good.
The color I've adapted my
top of the picture you can the great part in the London department store look, it looked so so beautiful.
Here is my work (filled with little heart Nashi) with the decoration for each guest
stamped in Rose Red and blue ocean.
Well, what do you mean, but also quite good!
I am satisfied that I do not like to bake, and it is the 1.Mal with the macarons, it looks good. Some are a little crumbly but well-made top
This way, I have the recipe here, very well described-THANKS miniscule. "
you all a nice weekend.
soon
your Micha
. PS: to the post from yesterday that I can change, it can not move, oh no. So I wrote the new fees in the next box.
I hope it goes then Sun
reports Otherwise you just contact me I'll tell you then. ;-))
0 comments:
Post a Comment