Halli hallo,
not that you think I'm passive-NO-constantly thinking about something else for the workshops and for our demo meeting on Saturday in Frankfurt.
Last night I finally begun to think about-what I want to do at all.
then cut, stamped ....
It looked then:
But I now have many ready-lucky. Have become more beautiful, I'll show you
then on Sunday, otherwise the voltage for the other demos that I trade away yes :-)
For a small extra Card Candy Swap I have 8 pieces ready.
man because I'm so glad now!
am pleased to see even on Saturday and all demos again ;-))
But to you I have a small packing-in suede, a beautiful Stampin Write pin, which can be bought individually partly yes to give away.
stamped with the set Timeless ton ton-in.
So now I have to get rid of, a little more work up soon
lg Michaela
0 comments:
Post a Comment