I am honored: I have been given two awards! I take both together once in this post.
number one was long time ago and came from dear Luisa of luisa Maravillosa .
number two comes from the great Christin of BLOG LETTERS .
I hope you are not angry with me if I neglect to tell seven truths about me ... most are found before in my stories, there is always some truth to it
not do without it I would, however, you place a few blogs to my heart.
Alex by hamtiness really makes the most beautiful photos. She is also in the "real" life is a very good friend of mine and I want to know a lot more people their pictures.
| |
| via hamtiness |
Jenny von FASHION guerrillas simply has the coolest spectacles on earth. And otherwise I find her outfits always successful and worth emulating.
| |
| via Fashion guerrillas |
And last but not least the fantastic Miss Julia by Julia . It has the best tips in theater, concerts, museums and literature on the way and I read their "Add" just incredible ger n.
|
| via Miss Julia |
photos, fashion and culture - a good mix. And finally a bit Loved it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment