It is the wine that go to my head and I can think of you.
Once I thought of you in times when I still did not know.
I know that it must give up, but not believed to make up yet. ;
You do not have what is called (in general) as pretty.
You are what I (generally) as a wonderful call, even magical.
I wish sometimes, often, you could read my mind.
I wish you could know then that you had to give me a little trouble until I'm fallen for you completely.
You are perfect and not even suspect it.
At night I'll come flying to you and whisper to you sweet dreams in his ear.
dreams, which tells you that I lay at your feet, without you ever knew.
Sometimes you go up to my head and then I love you a little bit.
Once I thought of you in times when I still did not know.
I know that it must give up, but not believed to make up yet. ;
You do not have what is called (in general) as pretty.
You are what I (generally) as a wonderful call, even magical.
I wish sometimes, often, you could read my mind.
I wish you could know then that you had to give me a little trouble until I'm fallen for you completely.
You are perfect and not even suspect it.
At night I'll come flying to you and whisper to you sweet dreams in his ear.
dreams, which tells you that I lay at your feet, without you ever knew.
Sometimes you go up to my head and then I love you a little bit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment