Hello
yippee ... I can then upload images, thanks to my son, he showed me how to find it now. Oh manno technology.
Yesterday it was: on the BIA workshop.
Oh no, what I take with me again, could not even decide-it looked like this:
Which designer paper is well-liked? Everyone is so nice.
Oh I just take all the color families with ...
Well it went 3-4 times down the stairs to the car.
A neighbor probably thought I am moving, but no matter ... mh
It was a beautiful
course it's not without a glitch, at first I saw arrived there, no catalogs and order forms-tja-you can not do nothing, 2 catalogs we had, then had to place the order written on a white sheet who
An album bound on the head that is the signature of the designer paper stood on his head oh no, but in the end everything was good and I hope everyone was satisfied with their work.
Here are some photos from the albums: All
designer papers are from SU! from different color families.
The clips, buttons and brads are also from all
So, now I have to admit most times everything in its place again soon-and still good Sunday.
lg Michaela
0 comments:
Post a Comment