|
| via |
It ran as usual.
friend: "On Saturday, is again nothing."
Me: "Oh crap, I had so feel like going out. drunk slash me while I am surrounded by other people. "
friend:" The Joker Single Party is ... "
Me:" No, that is the best of intentions. So badly I did not. "
girlfriend:" Yeah. Me neither. "
break.
friend: "Well, if nothing else."
Me: "Yes ..."
friend: "Yes, because we have not even participate, just pure and dance."
Me: "Yes, and make these stupid stickers can then immediately off again."
Me: "Yes, and make these stupid stickers can then immediately off again."
Saturday.
We walk easily so drunk by the Joker. Of course, we are absolutely not looking at men, but both here only because the other the so wanted and we did feel like dancing and everything.
A woman comes up to us. "Hey, you are two fantastic," she enthusiastically clapping their hands, before asking, "how old are you?"
, what will they want? ", I wonder. While my friend already starts to chat with her, then drags me by the hand behind him and just said: "We will be styled and photographed. There are also champagne "It is important to mention at this point that I was forced to make this whole story. I was drunk, I had no chance. And there were stylists.
We are so styled. Well. As for the semi-professional stylists think styling. Then I stand in front of a white canvas and has happily jump in front of a photographer in the air. I just drank three glasses of champagne in Ex. Then I brace, "very powerful woman," my hands on her hips. I hate him now. Then I fill out a questionnaire. We'll have champagne, that's it. Good evening.
Good evening?
The next day I remember in the morning, why we have actually done. Sometime between someone said to me: "Cool, as determined in a wicked display in our single issue. "
It doubled my headaches. SINGLE ISSUE?
I call her friend.
Me: "What we have done since yesterday?"
friend: "Hm? What? . Aua "
friend: "Hm? What? . Aua "
I, shouting:" We were photographed for a single issue "
friend"! Ouch "
Monday after we meet sober back in school.. We note that we obviously for the extra single issue of greatest free city magazines were photographed. This book is also accessible from the kiosk opposite the school.
I would be shot immediately.
We forge plans. Big plans. Think of us as we can destroy all the books of the city. How do we raise lots of money to stop production.
The plans do not work. Not at all.
Anyone who knows us well in the slightest, has seen the ads: In the photo I have a shirt on that says "Sweet Heart" and around it are stars. I have bleached, plain disgusting hair and pulled me to sum up the dark horn-rimmed glasses. I summarize the glasses! All others are fully transparent and funny on it and jump around. And I touch the glasses. And we have 2002, dark horn-rimmed glasses has worn me out of a pig.
"sprightly, alert and smiling, is Ninia a person with whom you can steal horses." It sounds like a description of the MDR, where the shelters will again distribute dogs. I like Uncle Cracker and hate spiders and find a humorous man, I hate myself. This is because not only the sentence before it.
I got letters. Three. In a city where live 240,000 people, or about 120,000 men, I get three letters.
The first letter came from a 15-year-old boy. He loves Uncle Cracker also, especially the song "Fabow my" ... He wrote me a one-page letter, including 156 spelling errors. Unfortunately, he had also packed a photo to it.
The second letter began like this: "Good day! My name is Martin, I am 36 years old and live in the prison Wolfenbüttel. Everyone makes mistakes. And later that you do not frighten, I write like the truth. "This letter my girlfriend got too. In copy. By Martin.
And in the third letter I told the sender that he had in six years, except for his eyebrows, not a hair on the body. He has betrayed me other things that I unfortunately can not take your mouth, because I would otherwise wash me immediately with soap.
went after the letters to me very badly. I then went better than I do on a school trip the image of the 15-year and distributed all the letters aloud.
I have two Things learned:
- I will never go back into the hands of any self-appointed stylist and photographer.
- have either read the magazine just totally desperate people. Or ... or, I looked at 18 so terrible and I have drunk Sun daft things written on a questionnaire that I am now only should be ashamed of my past .
0 comments:
Post a Comment