It follows a confession. I love men with beards. A lot of beard in a beautiful face. And where Bart is, are usually also chest hair. I think that's good. When I was a teenager, I found the course "meeega disgusting". The friend of a friend who once did not even had chest hair, chest hair. Many. And her comment was: "Man digs through it."
The man has a beard. Earlier, he had a beard. Then we celebrated with a party to the grand theme "Mustache." The men-WG felt challenged. Who loses first shaved. And since the man with a beard, which I find extremely charming. I like Vikings, Masters and logging and such people and all men look with a beard but also a bit like this. And now I've discovered a blog that each day provides me with a good portion Bart: Facial Awareness . Terrific. What say you? Beard or no beard?
| |
| via facial awareness |
0 comments:
Post a Comment