I sit on the train and I am almost sad. For two months I've been waiting for this moment and the moments yet to come, over the next few days, weeks.
And I'm sad because I can not grieve properly for up to us.
I look out the window. There are passing mountains sink into the fog. Before walking yellow rape fields to infinity and the sun is about to fall, the moon jostles matter, you can see it. Before the sun hovering two paragliders. And I think the woman probably unromantic, that I just seen the most beautiful thing she has seen in her life. I would like to get out immediately and stay until the end of my posts here and only observe this backdrop.
It is so beautiful.
so rare I get the urge to take you by the hand and walk on. Simply go only. Best to the peak, you can not see out of sheer mist. To see what is there. Just like in our relationship full of fog.
change as I have, I smell the air. It is so clear and soft autumn air as can be. I go to another track and the man in front of me smells on the stairs as you do your mixes with the smell of autumn air, and I'm addicted to you.
I'm not even arrived and already I miss you. I wanted to but did not.
I am strong.
In my new home I'm a tea. Christmas tea, only for the feeling. I sit at my table fixed in the dark on my balcony and embrace the hot cup. I still think of you. Then it overwhelmed me yet and I have just shed a few tears. I would never tell you that.
morning starts the new semester. Tomorrow begins the time without you. Let's see how it will work. I'm already excited.
And I know that it's over.
I miss you a bit.
| |
| via weheartit |
0 comments:
Post a Comment