Hello everyone,
because I have yet found something in the network fine, just right for Valentine's Day
and for my little celebration next week ;-))
I found it first in love Helga ,
she is a very nice and wonderful creative Demonstratorin SU-I without SU had certainly never met. It is worth a look, or several views ;-)
on her blog.
She has this idea of Susanne, I think. So here is my version
this for my guests and dear friends.
Stamped with the extra large flowers punch cards, which not only punches but also folds.
I use them very often anyway, as soon as you can conjure up wonderful.
Here is a heart box back bend
easy 2-flower heart, I always stick with Tombow: for you.
the latch into place. I'm behind
punched a flower and simply glued only the heart.
A simple idea, but very very effective, thank Susanne Helga and great for the tip.
In the heart I have hidden a small chocolate candy or at the workshop yesterday I had a little kindness put into it-ne your loved ones from the Oberbergi looked beautiful-from-it?
yesterday afternoon I was in the upper mountainous land-it was wonderful. Even I was taken there, so I had an extra taxi for me and my SU-pocket which was a service
It was a wonderful afternoon we even had a very talented gentlemen who enriched our little round-has an artist-really-
again from here, a nice greeting to you all- It was great fun I'm happy again again.
Then even be mentioned, set up the delicious things in the kitchen, a buffet, with yeast as they were still buns or something like that and then run this caramel-line I almost melted with joy, as well as he was.
The recipe I still get it and will try it immediately.
But I can still dish it on the weekend my family, the hostess gave me even a glass of This cream-mhhhhh ... delicious as the cream candies from W. True - only better.
Now I go once more enjoy-I wish you all a beautiful sunny Sunday to soon
your Micha
0 comments:
Post a Comment