A birthday card for the king ;-)) Oh oh oh ...
Hello good morning you Love ....
Here's a completely different card, I thought for the men ...
me because I do always hard.
The card is in any case already given away to the birthday-am curious if I get response times ne ....
The Border Punch is not SU! . :-( Unfortunately
are the colors. Savanna, ocean blue, wasabi green and espresso
The stamp set from which the bird is called. In memory
The birthday greeting is from the new SAB set
. sanded background stamp
ocean blue taffeta ribbon
antique metal eyelet.
So now I look forward straight to the workshop with Tanya-huhu looking forward looking forward,
now so boxes packed and there you go-
all of you I wish you a happy sunny weekend, I see now the sun was behind my - hurts oh - shine so dirty windows .
matter-today is workshop time and no window cleaning - time ;-))
Lg until the days times
. PS: On Monday evening to start a bulk order, who needs that is one small thing can feel free to contact me.
think and then turn, from 60 € value of goods it you can clearly still a search for SAB stamp set.
Michaela
0 comments:
Post a Comment