Saturday, January 8, 2011

Should I Not Text This Scorpio

look out the window ...

Hello dear ones. ...


When did the last time
in the dark by the window sat
and outside looked-
over to the house,
on the street,
in the garden and the trees,
in the sky?
And? What did you see?

We have forgotten how to let
rest your eyes on something.
see why we have so little. Jean Giono


I have seen an owl in the window, for you I have now photographed here
....

The idea came to me late this afternoon, after I've a dear friend
Birthday Invitations have created and crafted.
It was such a nice afternoon! Everything worked out wonderfully, the cards have become totally beautiful, then she was gone and I sat in front of my beautiful stamps and stamp pads, well because I did not want it all down again, and I just rumgestempelt something-looking ideas, tried and while these owls card was made.
I find them very funny, so I just show them to you.
For days I am not idle, even if I have little to set the blog, please excuse
-I tried out for the workshops and some rumgetüftelt. Since
remains a secondary activity and budget for the blog sometimes not
time :-( The day has too few hours lol ... I wish you all

a nice Saturday evening and a pleasant weekend in the spring-like temperatures, even here in the Westerwald.
The high piles of snow are almost all gone! (Daniela -!. yes even us)
pity, I found the beautiful white powdery snow class so-naja cause is probably something
Now I hope first that does not flood in the Rhine, Mosel, etc is so bad. Since we really have here
lucky that we live so high


material of the card.
  1. stamp: stamped greetings SAB-Set (Owl)
  2. stamp: Reminder (window frames)
  3. Card Stock: Whisper White, vanillepur, medium blue u.Designerpapier medium blue, ocean blue
  4. beads
  5. ink pad: savannah, ocean blue, espresso, olive green, green brown
  6. sponge
  7. Tombow glue (I love this glue, he is awesome!)

soon your dear ones

Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment