Hello 1 Day in the new year 2011!
It was again a year's motto for this now selected year ahead:
There is a verse from the Bible, each of us to accompany this year:
Do not be overcome (overcome) by evil,
but overcome (conquer) the evil with good.
Romans 12.21
Here you can listen to it once you musically: CLICK!
is every year the annual song set to music, and Hänssler-Verlag, it is 1 year for free to download.
We have in our community already learned yesterday at the closing worship and sing along with everyone.
Maybe you like it even a little-do you think of the text to what it means-well-
deal peacefully with each other, etc.
all my friends,
demo colleagues, relatives and
my family, I wish you a happy and healthy and peaceful new year.
Nice to meet you all supported me so faithfully have with my wonderful hobby of stamping. I hope and wish - that we are in the new year ahead as much fun and joy with each other.
The calendar page insert for this month I stamped with the stamp set, which you can choose free "Sweet Summer .
(The calendar stamp is not from Germany, one I can get non-unfortunately!)
The SAB SET Sweet summer is the Set, which we received as a gift to the convention, beautiful to use for all occasions. Unfortunately, it fits the moment not to snow. ;-))
Ps: The 1.SAB order came yesterday, I was floored, the first rapid customer may then look forward to Monday and ordered their free Stempelchen. Madness! Everything came so fast!
The 2nd Bulk order, I will do on 1/12/2011!
Those who want to save on postage, may join you.
bye and enjoy the beginning of 2011
Michaela
0 comments:
Post a Comment