Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Petechiaeno Fever In Baby

Award

Hello good morning,
this award I received today handed.
I am very pleased. Thank you dear Anja!
Normally I reject these awards at the time, but which I think is so sweet and so beautiful that I accept him, and he shall be passed on to small but excellent blogs that are not yet known, this is a very good idea. So I'll consider this afternoon times, whom I call as well.
There are so many nice little blog that I always like to visit -
I am very pleased with this nice gesture of appreciation! FREU!
Here is an annoucement of the text:


You have been tagged and want to participate? Create a post by you post the Love Blog image, the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you 're reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and inform by the comment in her blog that you accept the award, the link you can award your posts there.
Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post, and the owner of each per Kommetar function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.
Dear bloggers: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already 3,000 readers! (But talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while, but still not as well known) are

the rest now, kill me this afternoon times, now I have to wait until
to work, the patients already ....


So here I am again my nominations-phew, that's hard ....

first Simone - Think tank
second Eva-Maria
third Daniela
4th Ute
5th Anne Marie and Andrea
6th Daniela


I hope the 6 bloggers will enjoy the sweet award.
soon

Oh no, I have indeed now 6 distributed, but it is only 5 - but since I can do anything-they all deserved it. ;-)) Lg

Michaela

0 comments:

Post a Comment