Hello,
today I will show you how even old black file folders-they are really old things have been, and again brought to life.
are with stamps and designer paper to the imagination as
this folder here has designed my new daughter for himself.
I think that's a good idea, and you must discard the old things, not directly, if they were used and labeled.
Here she has an old folder converted into a music-note-songs folder.
the patterns of the designer paper I am also beautiful, depending on the color of SU! quite a lot in the range.
all class all to separate the individual pages to use it.
Try it a try even with the stamps, which already lying dormant in your homes.
Have fun trying.
bye and you all have a good week.
************************************************ *************************************
I remember once in my bulk order, I want to give up tomorrow evening. Those who want to also order some may do so.
The postage I suppose if you collect it for me. Only the postage when I send it to you then need is ongoing.
Think also of the free set, if the order is over 60 €.
************************************************* ************************************
your Michaela
0 comments:
Post a Comment