Hello
due to demand, I do Tomorrow morning, a centralized order-SAB-
The postage I assume. Only the
possibly sending home you need to take on anyone who wants to participate
still
please report! From 60 €
specify even the free SAB set that you have then selected for you. ;-))
mail to me: m-almasi@t-online.de
Today's card is decorated in a violet color in InColor
I thought at first-well, not InColor need-there enough other colors, but as always
times with me-I was wrong, the colors are simply brilliant.
I have every color in each case yesterday created a map, I'm thrilled.
I like best mandarin orange but the card I show you some other time
In the above map I have chosen the designer paper from the Level 1 in InColor
-it is very pretty, small leaves are all beautiful.
You see I am for the start of the year already but not blown away by SU!
The little flowers are out of the stamp set stamped greetings (SAB)
here I have painted with the pen, only the flowers and stamped tone on tone.
the Pömmel I have also made themselves.
how this works and I'll tell you another time, here we go first
to fresh snowy air.
lg up soon and I hope you like the card-how do you find
Incolor color-write I look forward with us for a Kommentar.Würde me.
Michaela
0 comments:
Post a Comment