Friday, March 4, 2011

Difference Between Realm And Figment Anon

the club

reflashing the music. I shrug and you sweat.
We both, me and her. I take the last sip of undsehe you. I know that you bring it today. And tomorrow I lose myself, when I come to you. I can not think of everything.
I see them on the train and up the stairs to the train station. Sieim head again, or still with you. You in the head at me again.
I go out and breathe. My hair stuck as I continued to wipe dir.Ich the wrong make-up and pull the soothing sway nicotine ein.Meine legs and I laugh at men's jokes are not funny. Iam so happy as I can and you do not see it.
the last time I turn around and smile at her zumAbschied. Could they see me cry, I would go reassured. But sielacht and I must assume that with the wines.
tomorrow. weheartit

via

0 comments:

Post a Comment